21st Annual Bordeaux Farmers Agricultural & Cultural Vegan Food Fair HAS BEEN POSTPONED until further notice.
Jan 14 from 10am until 4pm We Grow Food, Inc. will present “Agriculture in Recovery” 2nd Sunday Market at the Bordeaux Farmers Market, St. Thomas, VI
Postponed Fair Details:
Adults $3 Seniors/Military & Youth $2
Live Local Entertainment
Make and Take Arts & Crafts at the Family Activity Center
Follow @wegrowfoodinc on Facebook & Instagram #wegrowfoodinc
The 20th Annual Bordeaux Farmer’s Rastafari Agricultural & Cultural Vegan Food Fair will be taking place on January 14 & 15, 2017 at the Bordeaux Farmer’s Market on St. Thomas, USVI. Join the FACEBOOK Event to stay updated or check back here for details.
Listen to the interview below as Elridge “Sparks” Thomas, President of We Grow Food, Inc. shares info with me on air at WUVI during the Sankofa Saturdays/Habari Gani VI show time (4-6pm weekly).
For only $3, you can spend a day in a part of the Virgin Islands community that has always made me feel like the village lives.
“With the main objective to keep agriculture alive, with the condition of the world today, fresh, local organic food this is where you wanna go!” ~Sparks, We Grow Food, Inc. President
- Selected by fellow farmers, the Farmer of the Year is Ras Nashamba-I (Don’t forget the “I”)
- Local produce (fruits, vegetables etc.)
- Featuring Local reggae artist
- Local arts and crafts
- The new and improved Bordeaux Farmers Market on the most Western end of St. Thomas
- Potential new vendors can go to the 2nd Sunday Farmers Market on December 11th between 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and speak to Sister Benita (call her at 340-727-6684)
- Vegan food
- Walk the grounds on their farm tours to expose the public to what a farmer does and experiences – an opportunity to also educate those who doubt what farmers can grow locally
All throughout the year anyone can visit the Bordeaux Farmers Market on the 2nd and Las’ Sundays monthly. See the calendar below: